Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair from Storm Penetration Throughout TN
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Storm Penetration seriously in your Memphis, Nashville, Covington, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Dickson, Jackson, Columbia, TN commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and water extraction for Storm Penetration at your commercial or residential property in TN shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Danconia Restoration we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Storm Penetration affect your home or business, it’s Danconia Restoration you can count on! We cover the following major cities and their associated areas: Memphis, Nashville, Covington, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Dickson, Jackson, Columbia.
When it comes to water damage cleanup and repair from Storm Penetration, we offer services to both homeowners and commercial property owners and managers alike. We work with the following commercial industries:
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Storm Penetration
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why Danconia Restoration for all you Storm Penetration water damage repair
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee
- Full service reconstruction company including licensed plumbing and building reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at Danconia Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance.We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial or residential property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Storm Penetration damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process
Danconia Restoration understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Storm Penetration and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
TN Department of Health Contact Details if Required
Danconia Restoration handles all of the heavy lifting for you, if you would prefer you can call our offices for a risk free consult so you can determine just what the process will require
710 James Robertson Parkway,
Nashville, TN 37243
710 James Robertson Parkway,
Nashville, TN 37243
Immediate Water Damage Repair, Restoration, Mitigation, Cleanup and Dryout Services For Residential and Commercial Storm Penetration!
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Storm Penetration, contact Danconia Restoration. Our team has years of experience with water damage repairs projects from minor to severe. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.