Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup For Commercial And Residential Properties In TN
American Veterans Restoration provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup for any size property in Memphis, Nashville, Covington, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Dickson, Jackson, Columbia TN
After water intrusion, the removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup are critical for your TN home or business. Luckily you’ve found American Veterans Restoration, Tennessee’s local choice for water damage repair. Our skilled team is based within quick response to the cities and towns we service, meaning we’re here for you and our community. Submit a form or give us a call today for immediate service or keep reading to see why we’re Tennessee’s best choice.
Our sometimes humid, wet, and extreme Tennessee climate can cause water damage on a scale and size not often seen in other locales. Our helpful and experienced team is standing by 24/7 to provide water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning for your home or commercial property no matter the size of the water damage problem.
The American Veterans Restoration team provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup to many Tennessee towns and cities.We venture into remote areas that some companies just won’t bother to go. We service the cities of Memphis, Nashville, Covington, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Dickson, Jackson, Columbia. If you are in need, and have an emergency, make American Veterans Restoration the call and rest easy! Give us a call today to learn more about our services or to setup a no obligation consultation.
American Veterans Restoration offers the following water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services to TN residential home owners and commercial property owners and managers
American Veterans Restoration offers the following commercial businesses water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services in TN
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
American Veterans Restoration Is Tennessee’s Best Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup
Each of our water restoration services are important in the repair process and we follow industry best practices to make sure that your commercial or residential property is move in ready when we’ve completed our work. Here’s a quick explanation of some of our services.
- Water Removal and Extraction: This important and often first step in the process involves us removing and extracting standing water from all areas of your property. At American Veterans Restoration we utilize industrial grade equipment to move large volumes quickly and efficiently to minimize long term hazards and damage
- Water Drying: After the bulk of the water is removed hazardous levels of moisture can still exist fibrous structural and aesthetic components in your home or business building. We utilize specialized equipment to pull moisture from the air to create an environment suitable for drying of these important pieces and may also attempt to speed the drying process with heat.
- Cleanup: After water and moisture have been removed and dried it’s important to conduct thorough cleaning of the affected area to prevent future health hazards. Flooding from rivers and sewers can pose exceptional risks to health and welfare due to the silt and bacteria they carry. Our team will remove items damaged beyond repair and then clean and encapsulate hazardous areas to get you back home or back to work ASAP.
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance.We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial or residential property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
American Veterans Restoration Is Tennessee’s Local Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup
It’s critical that the water damage restoration company you choose has significant experience and the right equipment allowing them to deliver the quality services you require to insure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all of those involved.
There are great differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your cleanup, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities American Veterans Restoration offers in any provider you consider.
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee
- Full service reconstruction company including licensed plumbing and building reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
In the event toxic, hazardous materials are present it may be necessary to contact the state department of health during the water removal extraction drying cleanup process, we handle that process on your behalf. Feel free to call us with any questions or reach out to them directly at the numbers below.
TN Department of Health Contact Details if Required
American Veterans Restoration handles all of the heavy lifting for you, if you would prefer you can call our offices for a risk free consult so you can determine just what the process will require
710 James Robertson Parkway,
Nashville, TN 37243
710 James Robertson Parkway,
Nashville, TN 37243
Call American Veterans Restoration Today For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleaning
Water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning from the professional team at American Veterans Restoration will minimize your stress and get you back into your home or commercial business property ASAP. Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose American Veterans Restoration your TN based water damage repair company and rest easy.